Emirates Park Zoo in Abu Dhabi
Emirates Park Zoo in Abu Dhabi was founded in 2008 as the first private zoo in the UAE. Emirates Park Zoo is now home to a colorful ambassador of wildlife and an ever growing menu of features, attractions and interactive activities. Emirates Park Zoo is committed to guest service to make sure every guest takes home new discoveries, unique experiences and unforgettable memories after visiting the zoo. With a laidback and family-oriented atmosphere, the zoo is a place that inspires and encourages kids and adults alike to explore, have fun and stay connected to nature and wildlife.
Emirates Park Zoo
12th Street, Al Bahia,
Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
Zoo Opening & Closing Time:
Open every day of the year, including all holidays.
Sunday – Wednesday: 9:30am – 8:00pm
Thursday – Saturday & Public Holidays: 9:30am – 9:00pm
Tel: +971 2 501 0000
Fax: +971 2 563 1266
Emirates Park Zoo timings will stay the same throughout the summer. The Zoo has big shaded areas as well as our new Emirates Park Zoo Wildlife which is fully air-conditioned to accommodate all visitors during the summer period. Parking is free.
Direction To Reach Zoo:
Emirates Park Zoo is 45 minutes by car from Dubai, and a 30-minute drive from Abu Dhabi city centre
Directions from the NORTH (Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman etc…): From Sheikh Zayed Road (E11 ), take Al Bahia exit and follow the signs.
Abu Dhabi’s modern air-conditioned buses operate round-the-clock.
– Service number (200): Extended to Al Raha Hospital via Al Bahya, Deer field Mall and Abu Dhabi City Municipality – Al Shahama Centre. This service is available every hour 24-hours a day
– Service number (202): Rerouted via Al Bahya and Deer field Mall
– Service number (203): Rerouted via Al Bahya and Deer field Mall
– Service number (210): Extended to Emirates Driving Company, rerouted via Al Bahya, Emirates Park Zoo and Deer field Mall
– Service number (218): Rerouted via Al Bahya, Emirates Park Zoo and Deer field Mall
Special Experience Show:
Sea Lion Show
Bird of Prey
Azonto Drum & Dance
Reptiles and Amphibians
Things to see:
Wild Life Park